This series is called “The Most Important Word in the World.”
It tells the tales of people stepping outside the box, challenging their comfort zone, greeting a stranger during their travels, and ultimately turning it into an incredible adventure or a lasting friendship.
It all started with a post I made about a time in Indonesia where I met a german couple and ended up biking around the country visiting coffee plantations and trying the world’s most expensive coffee. That’s just one of many.
The idea is that “hello” (or any greeting) is the word that starts everything. It’s the word that ultimately leads to friendship, family, and adventure. Without it, we’d be doomed to wander the world alone.
Below are the amazing people who are part of the series with a link to their post. I hope they inspire you to find new adventures wherever you go. If you’d like to be a part of the series, contact me.
- Robyn James of The Dropout Diaries
- Rob Nights of Beyond Norms
- Earl Baron of Wandering Earl
- Matt Koenig of 1 Year Sabbatical
- Niall Doherty of Disrupting the Rabblement
- Amy Scott of Nomadtopia
- Steve Bloom of Do Something Cool
- My second post for the series