In the thirteenth episode of the Live Limitless podcast I chat with Scott Brills of ScottBrills.com.
I met Scott for the first time at World Domination Summit through a mutual friend and have since spent a week with him in the deserts of Nevada for Burning Man. As an avid traveller myself, I loved listening to all the adventures Scott has packed into his life and as an entrepreneur I was interested in how he funded everything.
After being accepted in a year-long work/study program in Japan straight out of high school, Scott’s thirst for travel began. Not to long after that, Scott started a web design company, which funded his incredible lifestyle for ten years. While he still does consulting for tech companies, his main focus is building up Pamoja Safaris; a new company he co-founded with a partner in Tanzania, Africa.
- How Scott has supported his travelling lifestyle for the last 10 years
- Scotts new safari company in Tanzania, Africa
- Scotts incredible rickshaw race coming up soon
- Attending conferences and how to connect with people
- World Domination Summit and not approaching people as a fan
- His favourite books and plans for SE Asia travel
- Scotts advice for living limitless
- And MUCH more…