In the third session of the Live Limitless podcast I chat with Niall Doherty of Disrupting the Rabblement.
Niall Doherty is the man behind www.ndoherty.com, where he inspires people to stop living like zombies and become more engaged with what they really want out of life. An advocate of thoughtful living, Niall not only decided to give up his “career” and become an entrepreneur but is also travelling around the world without flying.
You can also check the interview on iTunes and leave some feedback if you like it.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How zombies killed his father and why you shouldn’t piss off real zombies
- Why you should push forward with the life you want regardless of the naysayers
- Why irrational fears should be challenged
- Why you should put yourself in uncomfortable situations
- Why we should question everything
- Why Niall abandoned his old life and started a new journey
- The most important lessons he has learned since he began his journey
- How to find limiting beliefs and destroy them
- and so much more.
You might be interested in:
(9:20): Why Niall began a new journey and abandoned his old life
(13:44): Why Niall chose to travel the world without the help of aviation
(18:40): Why Niall chose to become an entrepreneur
(21:30): Whether Niall thinks travel will become a part of his life
(23:15): The most important things he has learned since beginning his journey
(27:00): Our discussion on limiting beliefs
(29:45): Three book recommendations
(37:03): His current plans for world domination
(34:34): Niall’s advice for those wanting to do something awesome but struggle with limiting beliefs